Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

How's the shampoo?

Mom said "If the hand wash is this good, I wonder how good their shampoo is!" or something to that effect, and I had tried samples of the shampoo. Now I own the shampoo, and used the first combo -- the smaller bottles are for occasional use to remove the residue of products from the hair and do a deep-conditioning.

My hair the next day feels great. Soft, healthy and clean. There's a scalp nutrient that comes separately. I didn't bother with the hairspray, I don't use hairspray often enough to warrant owning it.

My scalp had been itching, and I think I may have been developing an allergic reaction to the normal shampoo. Today, after 2 days of using the scalp nutrient, no itches, flaking, etc.

I'm trying out all types of products, having a lot of fun with it. I hope you're having fun too!

No comments: