Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Friday, February 22, 2008

First month weigh-in

It's 4 weeks, and I've lost 10 lbs. I'm pretty happy about that. I still need to find more time to squeeze in exercise, and I had a cold for part of those 4 weeks. We keep having ice and snow storms, making outdoor exercise hazardous to perform, and with a cold I didn't want to exercise in the basement last weekend.

I still feel great.

Oh, yeah: I've stopped taking my daily asthma medication! I know I might need it when pollen season comes around, but for now, I think that's terrific news. I haven't needed my emergency inhaler in months, and now I don't need my maintenance medication either.

People are starting to compliment my looks. It's no secret that I'm on a diet: I go to so many business networking events. When there are other established reps there, I just give a testimonial to them. When no one else is there, I represent my Your Green Club business (I have my web design business to promote at other times). Some of these people only see me monthly, so the changes will really show.

Off to exercise and take off my next 10 lbs! Yay me!

No comments: