Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Comment from Mom

This is from my mom!

Congratulations on 24" less of you ... That's a wonderful number and so is
43 lbs down...

I'm happy I'm seeing less of you all the time.. keep sending pictures ...

I'm down 46lbs and I don't know how many inches, haven't measured myself
yet.. I know I'm smaller since all my old clothes are falling off of me and the
smaller things I've saved for yrs fit now...and some are almost too big.

This Cinch stuff is Great..

Helen... Criss' Mom


She started her diet at the same time as I did, but she started off just watching what she ate and joined me on the Cinch plan after watching the pounds coming off me and hearing about my progress. Now my mom, who has struggled with diets for MANY years is convinced that Cinch is really THE inch-loss plan.

No comments: