Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Changes at Your Green Club

There have been some changes at Your Green Club -- maybe you got here through the coupon offer for a free sample, or because of the increase in PageRank that has given Your Green Club -- I didn't dream of such a response, and I'm working on contacting every person individually to validate your information and ship a sample out to you. I also have my newest downline distributor helping me out with that, so you might get a call from him instead. The first batch of samples is going out on Tuesday.

You need to sign up on my mailing list so you can look at the Presentations area of my website. Do that right away! Either send me an email through my contact form or directly join the mailing list to get access to the Presentations area. I've added new audio, video and downloadable content and more will come in the future. It's the only area of my website where I can talk without constraints.

The anti-aging presentation is an absolute must-see -- everyone should try to stop their biological clock from aging. We can't stop the number of birthdays we have from increasing, but what if we could stop our bodies from aging?

I also highly recommend that people take a look at either the Toxic Household Quiz or the Membership page on my website for important information on how to get a $500 value in products (~ $330) & benefits for only $299.

I'll be making calls and sending out verification emails all week, then I'm hosting a presentation on September 9th in Middletown, NY. If you're anywhere nearby and want a presentation closer to home, let me know!!!

Talk very soon! I want to do another photo so you can see how I look :)

No comments: