Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weigh in Week 7

I've achieved and surpassed the 25% mark for my goal weight! I'm thrilled :)

I weighed in this morning at 180.3lbs, and my 25% mark is 181.5lbs, so I've got less than 75% left to go. :)

I can now wear a size 16 jean :) Ok, only one pair fits: they've got a stretch waist-band, I can't make it into my other 16s, but this is the last 16 I grew out of, and it's the first 16 I'm shrinking back into. I'm almost 17lbs down from where I started. It's not coming off the areas I thought it would, and I'm being naughty by not exercising enough.

But the weather is getting better, and I'm running out of excuses: I'm going to try biking again. I can try to do 1/2 hr after putting my son on the bus at least 3 days a week, and hopefully my daughter can join me when she's around. I'll try to get my partner to get up and go too. So that means today I check my bike and tires, and make sure they're inflated, etc. So that's my next commitment. Biking. 3 days this week. My mountain bike makes that a tough commitment, but with the luciene I don't expect to be too sore the next day.

I'll let you know how that goes. I can only do it on days when I can shower before my other daily commitments.

No comments: