Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Multiple new post notifications

Ok, something's going on, and I deeply apologize. Hopefully me **actually** posting a new post will stop the many annoying "new post" notifications being sent to people subscribed to my blog. All notifications are controlled by Blogspot/Google, I don't have access to unsubscribe you, so please click the link at the bottom of the email if it's annoying enough to unsubscribe. I'm looking for a place to turn notifications off and that's not available to me, my next recourse is to try to find a way to complain to Google. If you're getting annoying notifications, please forward me one with an approximate count of how many you have received.

Again, I have no ability to unsubscribe you. I don't even know how many people are "watching" the blog. If I DO happen to find the feature, I'll try to do something about it. If you know where it's located, please comment.

Thanks!!!!

Criss
Your Green Club

{Update} Still tracking this down, turns out it's not Google/Blogger that's the problem. It's my other email software, and I've sent them a support ticket. I hope it's already stopped, only 3 people so far have had a problem!

No comments: