Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogging about my experiences with ecologically friendly products, practices and the Earth. For example: trying to lose weight with non-genetically modified (no GMO) soy products, or cleaning with 100% biodegradable cleaners.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Size 12 Power Suit


Ok, maybe not a power suit, because I needed the pants leg hem dropped... LOL

BUT I fit into a size 12 petite suit last Thursday. A gorgeous grey pin-striped number. I ran a workshop at the Orange County (NY) Chamber of Commerce. I'm waiting to see if there's going to be a photo in the online papers -- the Times Herald-Record was there. Someone at the chamber also had a camera. I want to see if there's a photo to send my mom....Oh boy, I hope that the paper has a better photo! :) LOL

I was running a business brainstorming workshop -- more about it here!

No comments: